Purchased castle windows in 2007.Complained for years about water and ice buildup INSIDE.

Every window, at the sash, sides and framing...where the cold leaks into the home. They told me my home must be too humid...it was like it was raining in my home. BS. Humidity is between 31-40, the comfort zone.

We installed Lowes windows in another home and never had this. They do not stand behind their products. Don't waste your money.

I will be replacing these with Andersen windows...we will see what happens then!Might be time to file c complaint with the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of castle windows window from Castle Windows and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Castle Windows to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Castle Windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments