Purchased castle windows in 2007.Complained for years about water and ice buildup INSIDE.

Every window, at the sash, sides and framing...where the cold leaks into the home. They told me my home must be too humid...it was like it was raining in my home. BS. Humidity is between 31-40, the comfort zone.

We installed Lowes windows in another home and never had this. They do not stand behind their products. Don't waste your money.

I will be replacing these with Andersen windows...we will see what happens then!Might be time to file c complaint with the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of castle windows window from Castle Windows and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Castle Windows to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Castle Windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more