1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had Castle install a rear door.The tech came out and installed the door.

It was getting dark when he finished the door and said he would be back the next day to finish up. Next day, no show. I looked at my awning and it was dented because the screen door slammed up against it all night. Then I noticed that the awning had 2 puncture holes in it from where he slammed the screen door into it while removing it.

All the raw, unfinished wood trim was left out in the rain overnight. Nails and screws strewn all over the walkway. Called Castle and told them about the NO SHOW. They told me they would be out to finish the job in 10 DAYS.

I told them that was unacceptable and they said 3 days. A different man came to finish the job. My door bell was not re-connnected and he reluctantly put it on. Bell is off center and just loaded with caulk to make it stay on.

Looks like ***. Interior trim is missing and I have to paint the trim work all around the door.

For what I paid, I feel that the door is fine but trim, cleanup and everything non door related was just a mess.Never use them again.

Review about: Castle Windows Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments