Lies, cheating, stealing (my money) and leaving damage (wooden sill and aluminum siding) to a home that they knew were were putting on the market for sale as soon as the windows went in.3 times (and three months) is not a charm when Castle can't get the type of window and size correct.

The regional admitted that his foremen and reps lie to make a customer "happy." He also threatened to put a lien on my home from money his foreman took and did not report getting.

The caveat as I do taxes is I could have done Anderson windows all around and gotten the energy star tax break...instead I just got a head ache.

Review about: Castle Windows Customer Care.

Preferred solution: people to not buy their windows.

I didn't like: Awful from the bottom up.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments

There windows are not energy star

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1291696

I got Castle Windows and got the energy star tax break

Castle Windows Storm Door Review from New Jersey, United States Castle Windows "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more