1st. Finance interest rate quoted 3+ points higher than competition. 2nd. Canceled within 3 day right of rescission timeframe.

3rd. General Manager called my home to harass us into going with them after we canceled. When I did not do as he wanted he turned me and my husband over to their attorney.

4th. This company still put a large pending transaction again our financing two days after canceling. 3weeks later it is still there. And they sent a tech out to our home two weeks after canceling to measure for windows.

They acted more like spoiled children than professionals. When companies this large cannot be good losers we are so glad that we choose another company....... who listens. That company is Install American. We are so glad we found you!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Castle Windows. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Castle Windows.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Castle Windows to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments

rollo2016

Get a free consult from an attorney on how to proceed.