We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep.We were given a quote and scheduled an installation date.
The guys did a GREAT JOB putting in our windows, including a wonderful garden window in our kitchen. About a year ago we noticed that the bottom wood panel inside the garden window was soft and squishy. On closer inspection it was obvious that the window had started to leak. At this point the bottom is almost totally rotted out.
We tried to reach out to the CASTLE WINDOWS rep to report the issue only to find out that our local Richmond, Virginia franchise had closed. We then reached out to the main parent company in New Jersey. A rep finally came to our home to see the problem, but refused to repair or replace the window. Please note that one of the main reasons we went with CASTLE was the LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Just because the franchise has gone belly up DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE WARRANTY IS VOID!
This is UNNACEPTABLE!I want my window returned to his original condition!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Castle Windows
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I purchased the Ideapad Y700 laptop through Lenovo at the beginning of this month for my daughters 18th birthday at the end of this month. It arrived on 11/20...."
- " Even if you're an educated person, if you cross paths with the Owner of the Publicity..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."