Richmond, Virginia
1K views 0 comments
2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep.We were given a quote and scheduled an installation date.

The guys did a GREAT JOB putting in our windows, including a wonderful garden window in our kitchen. About a year ago we noticed that the bottom wood panel inside the garden window was soft and squishy. On closer inspection it was obvious that the window had started to leak. At this point the bottom is almost totally rotted out.

We tried to reach out to the CASTLE WINDOWS rep to report the issue only to find out that our local Richmond, Virginia franchise had closed. We then reached out to the main parent company in New Jersey. A rep finally came to our home to see the problem, but refused to repair or replace the window. Please note that one of the main reasons we went with CASTLE was the LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Just because the franchise has gone belly up DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE WARRANTY IS VOID!

This is UNNACEPTABLE!I want my window returned to his original condition!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Castle Windows?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion