Review about Castle Windows from Richmond, Virginia
We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep.We were given a quote and scheduled an installation date.
The guys did a GREAT JOB putting in our windows, including a wonderful garden window in our kitchen. About a year ago we noticed that the bottom wood panel inside the garden window was soft and squishy. On closer inspection it was obvious that the window had started to leak. At this point the bottom is almost totally rotted out.
We tried to reach out to the CASTLE WINDOWS rep to report the issue only to find out that our local Richmond, Virginia franchise had closed. We then reached out to the main parent company in New Jersey. A rep finally came to our home to see the problem, but refused to repair or replace the window. Please note that one of the main reasons we went with CASTLE was the LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Just because the franchise has gone belly up DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE WARRANTY IS VOID!
This is UNNACEPTABLE!I want my window returned to his original condition!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Castle Windows
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "A friend of mine bought these a while back, wore them once, and decided that they did not fit him. I took them off his hands, and they fit..."
- "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..."
- "So this is the worst company ever! I brought a bathing suit which took 3 weeks to receive and it was the wrong size when it arrived. The suit looked..."