Review about Castle Windows Storm Door from New Jersey, United States

Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information.

Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than what we expected as per his word.In addition, Castle left a total of 4 stickers on each window- 2 on inside- 2 on outside which we had to scrape off with goof off etc.

I have been calling Castle for 5 days now after install including Lazlo who gave me his card and nobody wants anything to do with us! We are being told a manager will call you back and it never happens. I am not pleased and would never recommend them simply for the blatent disregard for the customer. I have not even begun to pay them yet and they are operating as if my calls and concerns don't matter.

Furthermore I was told that all the stickers were left on the windows for tax write off purposes but that was after I scraped all of them off. I enclosed a photo of the stickers they left on! The installers never told my husband about purpose of sticker or offered to remove them- but they did leave here with a big tip.

Castle Windows.Move to Mexico

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Castle Windows Storm Door
Review category
Building Products
review #783153

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Castle Windows? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19 #1114419

Dear Customer:
We are sorry if you are having a less than a perfect experience with our company. We would like to contact you to rectify the situation. Could you please contact our customer relations representative Amanda Garcia at 201.503.1333 and give us your full name and we will be happy to rectify this issue.
Warmest Regards,
Customer Relations

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.